9−Input ProScale™ Presentation Scaler/Switcher with Speaker Outputs
The VP−730 is a 9−input scaler/switcher for analog video, digital video, balance stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. It up− or down−scales composite, s−Video (Y/C), component video (YUV), HDMI, computer graphics video and JPEG files to a selectable computer graphics video or HDTV output resolution on one HDMI and two 15−pin HD outputs. It includes a power amplifier to drive loudspeakers. The unit provides glitch−free switching between sources through FTB™ (fade−thru−black) switching technology.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching
- The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology
- Ultra stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
Projector Anywhere™ Technology
- Horizontal & vertical geometry controls to compensate for off−axis projector placement.
- 2 universal video each on 3 BNC (composite, s−Video, component), 4 computer graphics/component video (15−pin HD), 2 HDMI and 1 USB (for JPEG data).
Scaled Video Outputs
- 1 HDMI & 2 15−pin HD.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Auto, NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) & SECAM.
HDTV Compatible Component Input.
HDTV Output Resolutions
- 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
Computer Graphics Output Resolutions
- 32 plus 4 user−definable (custom) output resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections
- 4x3 or 16x9, anamorphic, letterbox, and user definable settings.
Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video)
- For every analog video input, supports embedded audio on the 2 HDMI inputs and outputs.
Built-In Audio Amplifier
- 6W RMS per channel audio amplifier with speaker output connectors.
- 6 balanced or S/PDIF audio (each selectable) on terminal blocks, one for each of the 2 universal video and 4 computer graphics video inputs. Individual level adjustment.
- Speaker, S/PDIF (RCA) and balanced stereo audio (terminal blocks). Embeds & de−embeds HDMI audio. Master volume control.
- Adjustable from 0 to 340msec.
Built-in Time Base Corrector
- Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
Advanced Noise Reduction Features
- Designed to improve video quality by reducing artifacts such as block, chroma and mosquito noise.
Front Panel Lockout.
Front Panel Freeze Frame.
- Blue or black screen selectable.
- 100% to 400%.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote (with on−screen menus) & RS−232.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U, rack "ears" included.
VP-730 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:2 universal Y/CV, Pb/C, Pr (composite, s−Video and component) 1 Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors;
4 PC (computer graphics) on 15−pin HD connectors (VGA through UXGA);
2 HDMI connectors;
1 USB connector;
For each universal and PC input there is a corresponding balanced stereo audio (+4dBu nominal) or digital S/PDIF input on 5 pin terminal blocks.
- OUTPUTS:1 HDMI connector,
2 computer graphics on 15−pin HD connectors,
1 balanced audio stereo output on a 5−pin terminal block (+4dBu nominal),
1 stereo speaker output, 6W per channel into 8Ω, on a 4−pin terminal block connector,
1 digital S/PDIF output on an RCA connector.
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD:Supports HDMI and HDCP.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:Native HDMI, 640x480x60Hz, 640x480x75Hz, 800x600x50Hz, 800x600x60Hz, 800x600x75Hz, 1024x768x50Hz, 1024x768x60Hz, 1024x768x75Hz, 1280x768x50Hz, 1280x768x60Hz, 1280x720x60Hz, 1280x800x60Hz, 1280x1024x50Hz, 1280x1024x60Hz, 1280x1024x75Hz, 1366x768x50Hz, 1366x768x60Hz, 1400x1050x50Hz, 1400x1050x60Hz, 1600x1200x50Hz, 1600x1200x60Hz, 1680x1050x60Hz, 1920x1080x60Hz, 1920x1200x60Hz, 480px60Hz, 576px60Hz, 720px50Hz, 720px60Hz, 1080ix50Hz, 1080ix60Hz, 1080px50Hz, 1080px60Hz, 720x480x59.94Hz, 1280x720x59.94Hz, 1920x1080ix59.94Hz, 1920x1080x23.98Hz, 1920x1080x29.97Hz, 1920x1080x59.94Hz, 1080p@24Hz, 480P@59.94Hz, 720P@59.94Hz, email@example.comHz, 1080P@23.98Hz, 1080P@29.97Hz, 1080P@59.94Hz or custom.
- CONTROL:Front panel buttons/OSD, IR remote control, RS−232 on a 9−pin D−sub connector.
- ADDITIONAL CONTROLS:Picture−In−Picture: Video−in−Graphics (or vice versa), Picture−and−Picture or Split Screen (two images side−by−side), freeze, zoom, different selectable vertical refresh rates, Video and Audio ProcAmp control, output image scaling and aspect ratio change, EDID capture, text overlay, slide show.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:100−240V AC, 50/60Hz, 58VA automatic power supply.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 9.3" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:3kg (6.6lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:Null−modem adapter, IR remote control, power cord, rack "ears".