Master Room Controller
The SL−1 is a master room controller. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
3 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- 1 input (3.5mm) & 2 outputs (terminal blocks).
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from any IR remote.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- For uploading configuration file.
- Ethernet, K−NET™, IR sensor and external IR commands.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
SL-1 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- PORTS:2 RS−232 and 1 K−NET™ on terminal block connectors; 1 Ethernet on an RJ−45 connector; 1 infrared sensor, 1 infrared on a 3.5mm mini jack connector; 1 USB for programming.
- OUTPUTS:2 infrared and 3 relays (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non−inductive load) on terminal block connectors.
- DEFAULT IP SETTINGS:IP number − 192.168.1.39; Mask – 255.255.0.0; Gateway – 0.0.0.0.
- INDICATORS:LED indicator for each function.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 2A (from power supply) or 12V DC over K−NET™ connection.
- DIMENSIONS:12cm x 7.2cm x 2.4cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.0") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.3kg (0.7lbs).
- ACCESSORIES:Power supply, screwdriver.
- OPTIONS:RK−3T 19” rack adapter, RC−4 remote controller.