The SL−14RC is a highly versatile master room controller that acts as an all−in−one extended remote control panel for AV equipment. Optional 3−button remote control panels duplicate the functionality of its front panel push buttons.
12 Configurable Front Panel Pushbuttons.
1 General Purpose I/O Port
- Configures as an analog input, digital input, or digital output for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, and relays.
6 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
2 Relay Contacts
- Control other room items related to the AV system, such as raising and lowering drapes, screen or projector.
2 Output IR Control.
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from any IR remote.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatibility
- Works with Kramer Site−CTRL™ software for network remote control and management over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Connects to RC−3TB Remote Control Panels or to compatible user interfaces and supplies power and control data over a single cable.
Flexible Control Options
- Via front panel, RC−3TB Remote Control Panel, Ethernet and K−NET™.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.