The SummitView™ SV−551 processor/switcher is the heart of the system for audio and video signal distribution and room control. From one or more wall plate room controllers, the SV−551 switches up to five audio and video sources to a large screen display in their native formats, amplifies the audio to a pair of speakers, and controls room facilities such as lights and a screen.
- 5 total; 8 RJ−45 from 5 wall plates via CAT 5, 3 computer graphics or component video, 3 DDC and 2 composite or s−Video.
- 15−pin HD (for computer graphics video), 3 RCAs (for component video), 2 RCAs (for 2 composite video) and 4−pin (for s−Video).
- S/PDIF or unbalanced stereo audio (from the wall plate input module) is output (with optional tone control) to a balanced amplified stereo audio speaker output and audio line out on a terminal block connector.
AUX Audio Input
- Mixes an additional audio source such as a microphone at line level.
- 1 stereo speakers & 1 monitor.
Flexible Control Options
- SummitView™ controllers (RC−62 & RC−63) via K−NET™ channel. Also supported: Ethernet, 10V volume control and front panel switching.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Provides power and control data to the wall plate controllers over a single cable.
Power Connect™ System
- The SV−551 provides power to the wall plate input units via the CAT 5 cable.
- Control AV equipment with 2 RS−232, 1 RS−485, 1 IR, 2 relays, and Ethernet ports.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
Remote Volume Control
- Adjusts volume (line & speaker) from an RC−63 or other compatible controller.
- Schedule recurring tasks, define system shutdown timer for economic operation, and more.
- For programming.
- RK−551 19" rack adapter or mounts in SV−1 mounting kit above the ceiling mount projector.